“Neural’s cloud servers provide a faster, more scalable and more cost effective alternative to a traditional servers. We operate one of the country’s most trusted and scalable cloud infrastructures”
Our cloud servers operate on redundant, high-end equipment located in datacenter’s with fully redundant power, cooling and internet connectivity. For this reason we’re able to offer them with our 99.995% uptime service level agreement.
Whether you’re migrating your existing business to the cloud, or starting a new online venture, Neural Networks has a tailored solution for you.
- 99.995% Service Availability Target
- 24 x 7 phone and e-mail technical support
- 100 megabit internet connection utilising our national network
- Unmetered, gigabit connection between cloud servers and other Neural services
- Pooled transit accross all of your servers
- No lock in contracts, just pay by the month.
- 1 internet IP (additional IP’s available)
- Private-IP available via EoC, EFM, Wireless, ADSL and VPN
- Juniper Hardware Firewall
Built on the most reliable hardware, with the latest and best technologies
We originally built the Neural cloud to run our own critical applications and services that operate our communications network – so no compromise was been made and no expense spared. What we’ve built is one of Australia’s most reliable and powerful cloud platforms to date.
Faster than your average cloud
A typical host machine in our cloud consists of:
- Dual 6-core / 8-core CPU’s
- 48GB ECC RAM
- Dual RAID 1 SSD’s for host operating system
- 4 x Intel Dual-Port GigE Virtualisation Server Network Adaptors uplinked to dual Juniper EX4200’s
- 4 x Redundant path’s to SAN storage for VM’s, via 2 independant storage switches
Our storage infrasturcture is comprised of NetApp Filer FAS-series SAN’s, each with a tier-based structure of SAS and SATA disks. Cloud server space is provisioned to the optimal spindles for maximum throughput and minimal disk latency based on your application.’s throughput, latency and space requirements.
Works with your operating system
“Our cloud is powered by VMware technologies, giving it the power and flexibility to run almost all modern operating systems including Windows (all editions 2003+), Linux (most flavours), Solaris and BSD. You can even bring your own pre-cooked server in VMDK or OVF format. “
Officially supported operating systems include:
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (all editions, except server core)
- Debian / Ubuntu
- CentOS / RHEL
- FreeBSD / OpenBSD
- Solaris / Opensolaris
Neural provides a “no compromise” approach to cloud server infrastructure – ticking all the boxes to create Australia’s premier cloud platform.