Driving results for happy customers. More contacts. Less idle time. calltime makes outbound calling simple and profitable for businesses of all sizes.
Triple agents productivity immediately with calltime predictive dialer
calltime’s predictive dialer software eliminate the dead time between calls
calltime’s predictive dialer software provides outbound predictive dialer functionality that delivers the capabilities you need to make your outbound collections, sales or telemarketing highly efficient and more profitable. The calltime Predictive Dialer can triple the amount of time your agents spend talking to sales prospects and clients by providing your agents a maximum of talk time with real people, and automatically filtering out busy signals, disconnected calls, fax and answering machines.
With a broad range of features that are robust and unique, yet easy to use, our predictive dialer software is designed to enhance all facets of your outbound phone-based campaigns. Our predictive dialer software allows blended campaigns and handle multiple dialing modes : power, preview, progressive, and predictive dialing. A robust and flawless reporting, call recording, automatic callbacks, web coaching and monitoring, sleek campaign manager, powerful scripting, data history, seamless CRM integration, and all the tools to assist you in complying with regulations including time zone management, Do-Not-Call list Protection, caller ID settings, and the most inspired and useful features to drive the best predictive dialer software.
Manage agents more effectively, and reduce costs with predictive dialing
Increasing contact ratios and agent talk time by up to 300%
1. Deliver the Maximum Number of Live Calls to Your Agents calltime‘s predictive dialer software have demonstrated talk times in the 50 minutes range, & includes enhanced cell phone detection to improve dialing effectiveness to mobile customers.
2. Optimize Your Agents’ Time Predictive Dialing helps ensure you pass only live customer calls to your agents, and Preview Dialing lets agents review customer data before placing a call.
3. Increase Your Operational Productivity with BlendingEnable inbound agents to conduct outbound calls during lulls, and let outbound agents take inbound calls during peak periods.
calltime’s predictive dialing solutions are more robust and comprehensive than any other on the market, offering many significant benefits to our customers. Time and again, calltime’s predictive dialer has proven its ability to accelerate sales and marketing performance for our customers. Our predictive dialer software alone has been shown to increase production by 300%, but it has also best-in-class capabilities, delivered with simplicity to tailor our Predictive Dialer Software to your unique business needs.
Hosted or on-premise, You choose your predictive dialer software
calltime predictive dialer delivers unparalleled ROI
calltime’s Predictive Dialer Software can dramatically increase the productivity of any call center. When it comes to calculating ROI, no other predictive dialer comes close! Our predictive dialer software is so easy to set-up and use, your campaigns can be up and running in hours and immediately shows massive efficiency gains and big cost savings. Bring the speed, and the flexibility of a cutting-edge predictive dialer software to your call center.
Unmatched ease of use predictive dialer software, means less training, better results and happier agents. They will know more, work faster and smarter. Find out why calltime’s predictive dialer software is the trusted choice of over 550,000+ users across 47 countries. Whether you have 10 agents at home or multiple locations with over 1,000 agents, you have full access to all the features and advanced capabilities that make our predictive dialer software the world’s most popular predictive dialer solution. No matter what your industry, it’s likely you’re being asked to deliver higher results with fewer resources. The fundamental challenge of bringing more customers to the table is the same for any business. We can help.
[The Features You Will Love]
Here are the most inspired and useful features of the most versatile contact center software available today
- Intelligent Routing. Universal queue for voice, email, chat, social media and more. Our skills-based quickly matches callers in your queue to the agents who can best help them. That means efficient call resolution, happy customers and money saved.
- Flatten Peaks in Call Volume. Automatically call back customers who don’t want to wait when your agents are available, increasing agent productivity during less-busy times by offering customers a callback option.
- Repeat callers. Repeat callers are put to the head of the queue and delivered, along with their call history, to the last agent they had contact with when it’s possible.
- Collaborate in real time. Agents can communicate with ease using instant messaging and our built-in chat feature. Your agents can collaborate, share insights, or get input from supervisors instantly.
- Multi-channel virtual queuing. Respond to customers faster and easier, no matter how they contact you. Virtualize and scale enterprise routing rules and contact distribution. An Intelligent universal routing for a seamless cross-channel customer experience.
- Advanced Voice Interaction (IVR). Reduce costs and enhance customer service levels with effective voice interaction. You can automate routine enquiries, give high-value customers priority, spread agents’ workload and survey your customers.
- Easy & Powerful customization. Easy for non-techies to use and update. Easily customize your own IVR, including speech applications, touchtone call routing, secure transaction processing, and post-call surveys.
- Drag-and-drop interface. Make adjustments in a snap and incorporate intelligent routing based on customer information into your call flows. Leverage our collection of optimized IVR templates based on best practices.
- Call Recording. Improve performances and the quality by monitoring and evaluating agent interactions.
- PCI-DSS compliant. Level 1 payment solutions to protect against credit card fraud.
- Mobile Live Connect. Contextual customer data takes the concept of effortless interactions to the next level. With our Mobile, customers can simply connect directly to an agent, who receives session information, customer history, preferences, location, and other contextual information for quick resolution.
- Personnal Concierge: Call Back. Automatically call back customers who don’t want to wait.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Gain understanding about customer wants and needs with telephone surveys.
- Award-Winning Agent Desktop. Single Sign-on – Custom Call Scripting – Simply Powerful – Agents & supervisors love the simplicity and advanced features.
- Dashboards and Reports. Complete customer insight. No complicated setup, just the customer service metrics that are important to you. In real time. Add new reports and dashboards, or customize existing ones, without calling IT. It’s simple. Just drag and drop..
- Real-time Monitoring. Monitor your KPIs and valuable metrics from Anywhere. Advanced reporting and easy-to-use administration interface lets you manage and track your campaigns.
- Powerful Configuration Manager. Instant Changes – Be nimble, make changes instantly online without IT. Agents, Supervisors & Administrators love the simplicity and advanced features.
- First-class Customer Service. Automatically capture, route, manage, integrate, orchestrate, and report on inbound and outbound customer interactions of all types with industry-leading contact center solutions.
- Dialing Speed at your fingertips. calltime’s proven predictive dialer algorithm starts dialing on multiple simultaneous lines to maximize productivity, passing them the next call the moment they are ready.
- Unmatched Performances. calltime’s speed of delivering the call to an agent, or a procedure such as leaving a recorded message, is the fastest in the industry.
- Answering Machine Screening. Reach more contacts with automated messaging options for answering machines. Leave automatically a custom voice message on answering machines and route inbound return phone calls to the same agents.
- Time Zone & Do Not Call List. Auto-time zone adjustments allowed calltime frame and based on the area code of the number you are dialing, to auto-adjust the time frame. better yet, 100% Do-Not-Call list Protection.
- Call-back and Appointment Setting. Access to sophisticated calling features. Agents can schedule agent-specific or general call-backs or manage appointment setting. For general call-backs, our exclusive call engine automatically choose the best time to call back to increase your contact rate.
- Robust Collaborative Dashboard. Agents can communicate with ease using instant messaging and our built-in chat feature.
- Digital video monitoring and call recording. Improve performances and the quality by monitoring and evaluating agent interactions.
- Automated broadcast. Phone tool capable of quickly delivering thousands of individually customized phone messages. You can also let Customers respond or be transfered to a live agent
- Award-Winning Agent Desktop. Single Sign-on – Custom Call Scripting – Simply Powerful – Agents & supervisors love the simplicity and advanced features – Manage calls, email, Tweet, SMS, fax & chat interactions through a single interface.
- List & Campaign Management. Load, filter, and assign lists and campaigns in advance so that new programs or lists can begin dialing automatically, without supervisor intervention.
- Real-time Performance Reporting. Advanced reporting and easy-to-use administration interface lets you manage and track your campaigns. Monitor your KPIs and valuable metrics in real time from anywhere.
- Configuration Manager. Instant Changes – Be nimble, make changes instantly online without IT. Agents, Supervisors & Administrators love the simplicity and advanced features.
- Agent Occupancy Rate. Our predictive dialer software automatically filters out answering machines, busy signals, disconnected calls, and fax machines – connect your agents only to live answers.
- PCI-DSS Compliant. Level 1 payment solutions to protect against credit card fraud.
- Email Management. calltime interpret the content of messages and route to best skilled agent and offer a complete view of all previous email threads and all other channel interactions. So you can organize, assign, queue, and prioritize email inquiries.
- Auto-acknowledgement. Auto-Reply Immediately and confirms receipt of inquiries and sets response-time expectations for customers.
- Intelligent auto-response. Provides fast, prepared responses to commonly asked questions, reducing the number of agent inquiries.
- Auto-suggested solutions. Analyzes incoming inquiries and sends automated, accurate replies with links to relevant answers in the knowledge base. The result: first-touch resolution before an inquiry ever enters the agent queue.
- Standard Response Library. Empowers agents with the right answers, delivering consistency no matter what channels. Helps agents respond to new or unique issues by automatically suggesting possible answers based on the content of each customer inquiry.
- Agent response. Increases agent productivity by providing access to standard response templates and access to the knowledge base.
- Intelligent routing according to business rules. Efficiently manages incoming e-mail and Web form flow by automatically assigning inquiries to appropriate agents based on content, time, customer type, and even emotional level.
- Escalation rules. Notifies managers and triggers follow-up to help meet response commitments or provide special handling of priority customers.
- Single Integrated Knowledge Base. Increase agent productivity with standard response templates and access to knowledge base.
- Unified Customer Interaction Record. Increase customer satisfaction and save processing time by providing agents with complete customer interaction history. Shares a common customer interaction record, so conversations can change channels without losing context.
- First-touch Resolution. Improve first-touch resolution with auto suggested solutions.
- Live Chat On Demand. Cobrowse. Sit in your customers navigation through your website.
- Chat On-Demand. Chat buttons can be displayed whenever agents are available, allowing customers to initiate chat engagements whenever and wherever they need help—from their desks, smartphones, or tablets. Up to 8 simultaneous chats. Multi-language support.
- Proactive Chat. Through its extensive intelligence capabilities that examine customer behavior, customer data, and even web analytics, calltime will proactively offer for immediate connection with a live person and deliver the right chat invitation to the right customer at the right time.
- Video Chat. As business strive to bring the in-store experience to online customers, more and more companies embrace video chat as the ultimate type of engagement for high-value customers and transactions. There is nothing more engaging than a face-to-face conversation—even beyond that of the typical in-store experience!
- Targeted Offers. By delivering personalized messages and offers anywhere on your site, calltime enables you to create highly personalized experiences that have proven to drive remarkable results for leading global brands
- Channel Pivoting. Channel pivoting from chat to email, social, or voice for a seamless cross-channel experience
- Live video chat with e-shoppers. Offer face-to-face customer service on your website. Help your customers buy with confidence. Face to face selling decrease average handle time and signyficantly improve sales.
- Manage Chat preferences. Make it easy for customer. Let them choose their communication preferences : Chat only, Audio chat or video chat. Up to eight text chat simultaneously.
- Discussion. Real-time availability: you are displayed only if you are available, the web user does not wait. Multi-lingual, Customized pre-typed messages, Text chat only, Audio + text chat, Video + text chat.
- Mobile Chat. Connect with your customers wherever they are.
- Proactive Chat. Engage your online visitors to increase your conversion rate.
- Detects Returning Visitors. Automatically detects returning visitors on your site as prospects, customers, or any other segment you would like to identify
- CRM knowledge base. Discussions history, Discussion tagging ans notepad, Customers can leave messages when you are not available..
- Geo Location Map. Geo Localize and target your visitors online in real time.
- Click-to-call. Access to sophisticated calling features. Turn every web page to a phone to ignite your Sales.
- Web Call Back. When a website visitor submits a form, including a telephone number, the calltime APIs automatically populate that number in a list within the calltime dialer for an immediate call back to the visitor and a live conversation with an agent. Improve productivity and increase sales be translating website visits directly to live conversations.
- Co-browsing. Redirect your visitors to the right web page.
- Transfer chats. Send live chat to any other agent online for escalation.
- Analytics Data Console. Leverage Your Web Analytics Data, Survey and forms to Increase Engagement and Conversion Rate.
- Web Page Push. Open product details or other helpful information in your visitor’s browser.
- Targeting. With TheWave, choose where in your site funnel you want to target visitors. Target the customers who are ready to check out, or any visitor segmentation based on your CRM inputs, cart, visitor registration…. and more.
- Multi-website. Agents simultaneously present on several web sites with a single interface.
- Results You Can See. 20% increases in conversions, 35% increases average order values, 80% reductions in handling costs. For both sales and service applications, meaningful connections are created by personalized, human interactions, and are delivered at a fraction of the cost phone or email contact while dramatically improving agent productivity.
- Contextual Engagement. As customers interact with a company’s mobile application or website prior to initiating a call, a rich set of user data, including phone number, login, recent browsing history and location, is captured and associated with the call to enable intelligent routing to the right contact center specialist, who is presented with this detailed information-the apps become the omni-channel link to the customer. Personal, relevant, context-aware and direct.
- Across Channels. Customers can switch between applications, channels and communication modes consistently without loss of context. A user can dial an 800 number, bypass an IVR via an alert sent to the user’s smartphone, then engage in a live video session with an agent, all without the need to repeat information.
- Visual IVR. Instead of traditional voice-driven automated service, customers can opt for IVR menus to be displayed visually within mobile and web applications, without listening to endless menus and struggling with voice recognition! Visual IVR, whether it’s through a website or mobile app, is a great way to eliminate one of the top reasons people dislike the call center experience.
- No Wait on Hold. Rather than wait on hold, a customer can click within a company’s mobile or web application to request a return call from an agent. Call state information: agent wait times, queue position and other contact center data can be pushed to the customer’s smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. So they can with one tap on their smartphone request a call-back and avoid hold time.
- Proactive Service Notification. Can be used to notify customers about account information or present personalized offers, e.g. a bill is due, an item has shipped, etc.
- Sentiment Feedback. Allows you to tap into the Voice of the Customer by capturing real-time data and feedback at the conclusion of an interaction.
- Selling on twitter. Automatically identify the twitter conversations regarding your products and push an offer in real-time.
- Broad Data Sources. calltime retrieves and processes posts from a wide variety of sources including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Blogs. It also enables agents to engage directly with fan page followers through LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ fan pages
- Agent Assistance Tools. calltime provides a suite of tools designed to increase the efficiency of contact center agents. Pre-approved responses for commonly asked questions can be provided to agents and business rules can trigger “Next Best Actions” to guide responses.
- Rules Engine. The rules engine automatically tags posts based on priorities that you define. Posts can then be routed to agents or agent groups based on things like agent skillset or physical location. The rules engine helps to improve customer care by directing issues and questions to an agent who can provide the best possible support.
- CRM Integration. calltime offers pre-packaged integration with Salesforce Service Cloud. calltime can retrieve information from a company’s proprietary CRM system to determine customer importance and enable responses to be prioritized based on customer value.
- Analytics & Reporting. calltime offers the most advanced contact center reporting for social customer care. It provides over 25 out-of-the-box reports with the most popular metrics for adhering to service level agreements and offering brand insights.
- Agent Coaching & Performance. Observe, coach and instruct your agents with a built-in real-time supervisory display. You can filter by workgroup and get instant data on performance including major SLA and KPI data.
- Social Early Warning. calltime also provides a social early warning system, which allows agents to see immediate sentiment feedback from surveys presented to users through web and mobile applications. Agents can then respond to negative feedback immediately before complaints are posted publically and go viral on social channels.
- Social Customer Service. Deliver answers anywhere. Let questions and comments from social media channels become part of your case queue. Route them through a single hub, and monitor and prioritize conversations by sentiment and influence. Then use insights from their online profiles to deliver better answers faster.
- Social Media Monitoring. A single view to get in real-time an overview of your customer activity on social media.
- Social Media Engagement. Interact with your customers on social media with a seamless cross-channel customer experience.
- Social Media Management. Social Media Manager efficiently and automatically processes the social media interactions.
- Identify influencers. Respond faster and more appropriately with a full view of customer activity and insights on social media.
- Leverage facebook. Get the list of your facebook customer’s friends by email, SMS or during a Live chat.
- Social Media to Website. Identify the visitors coming from your customers social circles and welcome them with amazing personal video chat.
- Digital Marketing. Boost your website traffic posting your offers directly on your customer’s friend’s wall.
- Knowledge. Get answers from every channel. Get accurate answers faster, wherever they live. From Google searches to social media, from business partners to self-service website queries. All making your contact center smarter. And customized to drive the right information to the right people.
- Unified workspace. Optimize your company´s workflow by eliminating the redundant action of opening and searching through multiple systems with the customer on the phone.
- Customize automation rules. Define automation rules when an event happens. Automatically create new tickets when agents receive a new call, when a voicemail is received and when a call is missed.
- Train and evaluate agents. Ensure a positive customer experience and train your agents quickly by dropping in on live calls, listening to recorded calls and engaging in call conferencing when necessary.
- Consolidated customer data. All of your interactions in one unified agent experience. Create and track. Route and escalate. Fully integrated with your company’s crm and back-office apps. Your agents will know more, work faster, and work smarter. Across all channels. All the time.
- Support Flexible Staffing. Because calltime’s virtual call center solution is based in the cloud, all your agents need is a computer and an internet connection. They can work anywhere, anytime so you can be much more flexible and responsive to changes in demand. This means better response times when you’re busy and lower costs when you’re not.
- Dashboards and Reports. Complete customer insight. No complicated setup, just the customer service metrics that are important to you. In real time. Add new reports and dashboards, or customize existing ones, without calling IT. It’s simple. Just drag and drop.
- Visual Workflow. Streamline process management. Manage any support process. From call scripting and returns, to quotes and resolutions. Even automated approvals for critical processes. Get consistency and speed across every customer-service channel, from the call center to the web, all entirely in the cloud.
- Make intelligent business decisions. Historical reports based on advanced charting and data transformation capabilities are presented in an intuitive dashboard. Make more informed decisions based on insightful information.
- Add notes and collaborate easily. Agents can add and edit notes directly from the interface allowing for easy collaboration between agents and departments. Information is automatically synchronized with your systems ensuring that all agents are accessing accurate data.